View Single Post
Old Apr 05, 2012, 11:00 PM
Find More Posts by Gordysoar
USA, KY, Louisville
Joined Oct 2002
892 Posts
The guy is a not

I may be biased but then I've slept with him...so know him better than most.

For those of you who think we have 'businesses' selling us high performance sailplanes....sorry, its just guys like us. No HR department, no employee handbook, not even any lights in the employee parking lot...that's the driveway in front of Barry's house.

In fact IF you get your stuff from Barry quickly that's normal...but for the most part, he's often busy with other things like enjoying life...and helping design and provide the finest soaring models in virtually every category.

Some times he's in Czech having a beer with Vladimir helping bring about our next soaring gems...like the ELF for instance.

With out this jerk likely we'd have never seen models where spare parts fit perfectly to the bits we have left from a crash.

Be glad he's not like the Soup Nazi who if you piss him off you don't get to come back....although you won't find a gentler guy in soaring...so pretty unlikely you'll be able to piss him off.

Posting your complaints here only identify's you..not him. He's been at every major and a bunch of minor soaring events, heck sponsored a bunch so those of us who compete know that we'll get our stuff when it comes.

And realize its worth waiting for.

However a great way to keep him from actually packing your stuff is to bombard him with phone calls and emails asking things like "are we there yet?".

Gordy
Gordysoar is offline Find More Posts by Gordysoar
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Check out my YouTube Channel