Old Apr 05, 2012, 08:28 AM
Find More Posts by tkeeg
Multi-Rotor Pilot
Trenton, NJ
Joined May 2008
1,129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygogo View Post
that is what i thought too, but in de software it says different, that i need to adjust my epa's in the transmitter until it beeps. but that aint going to work with wookong i think... how did you do this tkeeg?
Hi Vincent,

First off do not use the WK-M system when doing the throttle calibration.

#1. Turn on your transmitter and set the endpoint of both the high side AND the low side of the throttle channel to about 50.

#2. Once this is done, leave the transmitter turned on with the throttle at full. (The top endpoint should now show 50.)

#3. Hook your ESC's directly to the throttle output from your receiver and power up both your receiver and the ESC. If I remember correctly, you will hear some tones as the ESC powers up.

#4. At this point slowly adjust the endpoint setting of the high throttle setting upward until you hear an activation beep(s). On mine this beep sounded at about 96 and I added a few extra clicks (up to about 100) to be on the safe side.

#5. Side the throttle control down stick down to the lowest level. If I remember correctly, you may hear a quick set of tones as you do this, just ignore them and slowly adjust the endpoint setting of the low throttle setting upward until you hear an activation beep(s). On mine this beep sounded at about 118 and I added a few extra clicks (up to about 122) to be on the safe side.

#6. You are done with ESC throttle calibration and your ESC should now work in conjunction with your throttle stick.

Tom
tkeeg is offline Find More Posts by tkeeg