zeroGravity - An STM32 Flightcontroller based on PIPO32 hardware
First of all hi!
and I are working on a flightcontroller based the current PIPO32 (Link to website
) hardware. It uses an STM32 chip.
Our goal is yet to make another flightcontroller with some new features. We have more room for programming code and storage and lots of speed to use.
All of the sensors will be onboard so no more stupid cables to solder, no more vibrations causes by cables.
Feel free to join the development. Contact me in PM.
- Creating the most minimal system necessary in code as in hardware
- Creating a plug-in system for Sensors, GPS, whatever
- As less as wires as possible.. All sensors will be onboard
- Easy changeable code
- Clean code
- Ordering the PIPO32 board
- Port AfroFlight32 / PIPO as a test
- Build our own flightcontroller
We will use this platform as prototyper: (Thanks Erazz - It's the PIPO board
Feel free to ask, help and share things..