View Single Post
Old Apr 04, 2012, 05:32 AM
Find More Posts by mescalinedream
Joined Jul 2008
775 Posts
My c05 with walkera esc does that too. Someone said the c05 needs a minimum of 110% i am guessing on that number I cant remember but 110 sounds good. Anyways the c05 needs a minimum of 110% throttle to start. I have to psh throttle up and watch the head pitch up while hearing a whine from the motor but it wont spin. I then have to throttle all the way down then back up to get it spinning. Wow hobbies had said they personally test each motor with the esc they are selling the combo with. That is to make sure they start right away. So I guess if you had a handful of esc's then one should work great. I should also say that it never mattered what my throttle percent was set at. I always had to push up the throttle twice.

Tomz Which batteries are you using with the 9t? I can pull that off my old genius motor. I am scared my 20c batteries wont be up to the task with a 8t and especially the 9t! Maybe i am wrong and I am holding the c05 back using the 7t. I just dont think my batteries are up to par with a 9t.
mescalinedream is offline Find More Posts by mescalinedream