Old Apr 02, 2012, 01:23 PM
Find More Posts by Eddie P
Official Boat Bum
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Mar 2000
8,178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbrimmer View Post
Here are a couple of quick shots of my F-100. Not quite finished yet. Needs decals and weathering. No major mods other than the canopy and nose inlet upgrade from parkflyer plastic.

Jeremy
Noooooooo! That was "my" paint job! Oh well, maybe I'll just have to go with it anyway, or go with a "fantasy what-if" F-100 scheme based on some random 1950's era scheme. I really like that scheme and I'm sure your flying buddies will really say "WOW" when they see it. You still need white stripes over the silver in a couple spots, but you probably know that already (to be spot on scale at least, but it sure looks sharp, as-is).

Get some video of that thing in flight for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
You're welcome Eddie, looking forward to you getting back on your build.

Not sure what version wheels I have, but they are working great, they have a metal bushing, not sure if all of them had that. In the video they made some noise, but I've since lubricated them and they sound better now. Anyway they are holding up just fine, I flew my HUN 11 times just this weekend!
Sweet, glad to see it's holding up so well! I have to order some battery packs, I have everything else standing by to put said F-100 into the air - or in this case, I'll just be excited to get her off the building board. This thing needs to get "finished". I can work on the nice little details, as I fly it and as time allows, like you've done.
Eddie P is online now Find More Posts by Eddie P
Last edited by Eddie P; Apr 02, 2012 at 02:07 PM.