Old Mar 31, 2012, 08:16 AM
Find More Posts by dav3uk
Has Sloped Off
Uk South Wales
Joined Aug 2009
2,456 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yendor View Post
Thought i would post my problem here.Went to maiden today with no luck. ok i have dx7 and programed to mix rudder and throttle 2x turnigy plush 30 amp esc .Before going to the lake everthing tested fine motors had differental thrust everthing perfect.But now it seems i cant even get these esc to work on there own i just get a constant beeping and it is on both esc,s.I must be doing something wrong as i have another esc 12 amp which does the same thing after i played around with it when working on a twin motor differental setup.I feel as if i have mucked up the throttle settings somehow and can not get them working again ,can anybody shed some light .
Make sure the throttle stick is all way down and the trim is set at full down, thats just a quick check thing that sometimes catches me out. In setting up complex mixes sometimes the trim is changed in the mix. Did you set the mix so you could turn it off? if you did try powering up with the mix turned off then start the mix once everything is up and running.

I had the constan beeping on my Catalina but that was water in the ESC......

Dave
dav3uk is offline Find More Posts by dav3uk