If your project involves removing a lot of covering from sheeted areas, you might want to reconsider. Can be very difficult if stuck down well in the first place.
There used to be this reinforced stuff called Micafilm that worked well on gliders, though it was harder to apply. I used Sig Stix It, which I liked better than Balsa Rite, to adhere it. Maybe you can still get it. Maybe some of that Coverite fabric would work, though it's far more flexible than Monokote. Since the BOT has a d-tube, this may be ok. And the high tech free flight guys have some kind of light fabric they use. Or maybe Icarex from the kite guys.
(The only one I've used is the Micafilm.)
free flight stuff here: