View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2012, 07:49 PM
Find More Posts by Jessestr
BelgiŽ, Vlaams Gewest, Evergem
Joined Nov 2011
738 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dramida View Post
But the way, warhox and the Italian FPV PRO didn't said a word aagainst my clips so don't mix the things.
You don't have to say anything to think. I'm not telling you in there place that they think like the rest. I don't know what they think. But some people just don't want to enter this discussion with you. And I'm leaving it for what it is. Hope you'll face it one day that you're doing unsafe things and eventually could ruin other people's pleasure and fun.

And I don't like to argue with people but this is dangerous, really dangerous what you do. It's like having a drivers license.. In traffic you are always in contact with other people's life's.. And what you are doing is also like that.. But you can go on an open field / park where nobody's walking.. No humans or animals. From the moment I had my drivers license I quit drinking alcohol.. (Not that I was drunk) but I lost friends in traffic.. Some people may find this overreactive.. But the point is, there can always go something wrong.. and you should really consider that!

Sorry for this post in this topic but I can't stand his video's anymore..
Jessestr is offline Find More Posts by Jessestr