View Single Post
Old Mar 23, 2012, 03:32 PM
Find More Posts by shahram72
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,993 Posts
I have made orders from both Xheli and HK and never a problem and was always able to get a hold of customer service for minor issues. I never had a problem with an actual recieved item though. We all know ordering from HK and other like vendors can be risky.Sooner or later I might get shorted an item, and they might fix it, might not, I'll have to decide then if I want to consider doing business there, doing the math and seeing if it's still overall worth it. That's what buying overseas is like, it's a crapshoot sometimes. You are right though, they have no concept of customer service, You have to try to be as bad as some of the reports I have read. But I take calculated risks when buying if I want to avoid full price (The items I buy at Hobbyking are not available anywhere near me at any price). Hobbyking doesn't scare me, I just bought a car yesterday on ebay sight unseen and it's going to be paid for before I leave for vacation and delivered by truck carrier after. And you guys are worried about a few RC parts?!??! HA! It's the second car I have bought on ebay. Saved enough money to buy 10 years of RC crap.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72