View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2012, 10:28 PM
Find More Posts by gravityking
Demonstrations on Saturdays!
United States, TX, Burleson
Joined Jan 2012
494 Posts
I think this post is a repository of advances & pitfalls of the ones who knew going in it could go bad but are holding out hope for good because if it's good it's going to be really cool!

I've got more runs on the ground on mine than I can remember. Hope to get actual air time this weekend. After that I will have run 2 gallons of the 20:1 mixture and have great hope that when I take it to 30:1 it won't grenade. Synthetics can do wonderful things!

As for Chinese, Japanese or any of these, well I've owned Honda cars for decades. Has very little to do with it nowadays. I've run the wheels off of 2 RCGF engines and won't ever not have at least 1. Bushings over bearings? Yea bearings would be great. The NGH engines over 26cc have bearings. They know it would be better but nobody makes them small enough. I'm convinced all this can be beat. People had remarks a few years ago when we were converting weedwacker engines to RC but we did it and now a lot of us are sold on it. And you're welcome by the way for the pioneering!
gravityking is offline Find More Posts by gravityking