View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2012, 10:48 AM
Find More Posts by major.monogram
Pastor of Muppets \m/
United States, TX, Corinth
Joined Mar 2010
1,244 Posts
Thanks for the review, Michael. Great job as usual.

I bought the DX7s a few weeks ago and have been using it to fly one plane, setup another and on all of my sims. It is an awesome TX.

The only problem I have been running into, and I am convinced it is my error or an rx error and not one of the TX, is the use of flaperons. Both of my planes have orangerx's in them and on one plane when I flip the flap switch the ailerons both move down to the desired position. On my other plane with a very similar(exact) setup they go opposite directions. The same thing happens when I attempt flaperons in a sim. I may be missing a setting in my simulator and L-4 model memory that I have set in the working plane. If anybody has any suggestions feel free to PM me.

Thanks again for the review, Michael. If anyone is on the fence about getting this transmitter, I say jump off and go get one! I bought mine directly from HH but if I were to do it today I would by it on Amazon using Prime to get it in two days with free shipping. HH took a minute to get it to my door. Just, FYI.
major.monogram is offline Find More Posts by major.monogram