Trader Rating: 4
Fly Low-Fly 3D-Fly Often
United States, DC, Washington
Joined Oct 2009
5,566 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
3DHS 59" Slick RX Ready LPU - Norther Virginia, MD, DC area

Up for sale is one of my favorite 3DHS 59" Slick with less flights on it. No scratches, wrinkles, no hard landing and no issue with the plane. I am a good and a careful builder and also a 3D flyer so I know how to build a nice 3D plane, also take good care of them.

I have too many planes and also too many from 3DHS so this one has to go to fund a bigger project. Would never sell it if I have the money for my bigger project.

It has a Motrofly 3620-750, Castle Ice 100, HS-225MG servos all around with all hardware including pull-pull setup upgraded to Dubro 256 ball link (440 link rods). The plane is setup for 4S and has a nice 15x7 Vox wood prop with no bad habits, no visible KE coupling, hovers at mid-stick and has crazy unlimited vertical performance. One of the best 3D plane in this size.

$550 for RX ready and I will throw in a free lightly used 4S battery and a new 15x7 Vox prop as compliment. Willing to drive 50 miles.

I live in Springfield, VA, fly at the FARM near Warrenton, VA, CCRCC near Brandywine, MD and can also stop by at Fredericksburg RC during weekends.

I don't think I can ship it.

Here are some photos:
SalamSyed is offline Find More Posts by SalamSyed
Last edited by SalamSyed; Mar 19, 2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Re-arranged photos