Find More Posts by Howeroll
Trader Rating: 38
United States, FL, Clearwater
Joined Jan 2012
843 Posts
Trader Rating: 38
For Sale
+++ Update ++++ Rakin Heli Parts for Blade MCPX and Blade MSRX

I just wanted to give an update to the number of pieces I have left I have about 10-12 of each left. Here is the original post below. Thanks to everyone who has purchased some already.

I have a whole bunch of brand new unopened 100% authentic Rakon Heli Parts for the Blade MSRX and Blade MCPX. I personally have them on both of those heli's and they are awesome. The plastic stock blade grips for the msrx are horrible and break all the time these never do. I have a friend who just closed his LHS and I acquired a bunch of stuff from him. I clearly won't use all these Rakon Heli parts myself so here you go. Below is a list of what I have. All the prices below include shipping CONUS. I will ship out of the CONUS but for an extra shipping fee.

I have about 10-12 of each item. Please PM me what you would like.

Blade MCPX V2 Swashplate & Collar w/Steel Ball (Red) Retails for $26.99asking $25.
Blade MCPX Upper MS Bearing Block Set (Red) Retail $12.49 asking $10.
Blade MCPX CNC Main Rotor Hub (Red) Retail $16.99 asking $15.
Blade MSRX/MSR CNC Main Blade Grips w/Steel Ball (Red) Retail $18.99 asking $18.99. (Sorry their hot)
Blade MSRX CNC Swashplate w/Steel Ball (Red) Retail $24.99 asking $22.
Blade MSRX/MSR CNC Main Rotor Hub (Red) Retail $16.99 asking $15.
Blade MCPX/MSRX/MSR CNC 6MM Tail Motor Mount w/Delrin Protection Retail $16.99 asking $15.
Howeroll is offline Find More Posts by Howeroll
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Howeroll; Mar 18, 2012 at 05:44 PM.