Old Mar 09, 2012, 09:17 PM
Find More Posts by rcbobcat55
Trader Rating: 72
sailplane nut
Herminie, PA 15637
Joined Apr 2007
255 Posts
Trader Rating: 72
Hello and thanks for locating a picture of the Buzzer"d. That is definitely it. I donated 2 built ones to the Ama museum several years ago-one was the scaled down version which I sold several dozen copies of the plans and the other one was one a friend of mine found in the woods near Blairsville, PA which started the whole project. he gave it to me and told me to back engineer it if I wanted to and dispose of it when I was done. It was pretty ragged and had an old single tube receiver with a giant relay in it and 1 escapement for the rudder and an old ignition engine-I believe it was a McCoy 29 or similar. Over the years I have built at least six of the reduced size ones and even a 48" version and they all flew very well-very docile and thermal well although they are a little busy to build. I hope the laser cut version makes it easier for this neglected design to have a second life. RCrobby does an excellent job of cutting parts and is also very reasonable and easy to deal with. Keep up the good work . Any questions or want to place an order E-mail me at RCbobcat55@yahoo.com thanks Bob M.
rcbobcat55 is offline Find More Posts by rcbobcat55