Thread: Discussion New X8 WING
View Single Post
Old Mar 08, 2012, 07:26 PM
jayb1rdz is offline
Find More Posts by jayb1rdz
Never fly an A model anything!
jayb1rdz's Avatar
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2008
5,092 Posts
You sound like an Aussie bowler !

I have success 75% of the time... everything is too expensive to risk on the other 25%, especially when my wife sees the invoices. J
jayb1rdz is offline Find More Posts by jayb1rdz
Reply With Quote