View Single Post
Old Mar 07, 2012, 10:29 AM
Find More Posts by rjstrickjr
Trader Rating: 32
United States, NC, Faison
Joined Jan 2011
693 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
3 Planes Free you pay actual shipping or pick them up!

I have a Hobby lobby Wendell Williams racer crashed on the maiden flight. Elavator Horn broke it fluttered and hit the ground. Hobby Lobby said that they would replace it and then never sent the replacement parts. I AM DONE WITH HOBBY LOBBY!!!

GP Yak 54 Crashed omn maiden totaly my fault! ailerons were backwords and she went to the dirt shortly after take off. CAN NOT SHIP THIS ONE. wings do not come off and would be way to much to ship.

Exteme flight Extra 300. Put it in a blinder and the stab came loose when it snapped into the flat spin. It shifted enough that I lost the ability to used the elevator and was only 20 ft from the gorund and you geused it! it crashed!!

Guys these are as is FREE all I ask is that you pick them up or pay for the shipping. I am guesiing with the shipping cost on the rise it will take about 30 bucks to box em up and send them your way thats per plane.

I am in Florence SC right now and will be going back to Clinton NC the 16th of March so I will meet you anywhere along I95 or yu can come get em.
rjstrickjr is offline Find More Posts by rjstrickjr