SOLD - Trex 250 Clone BNF + Ridiculous amount of extras
Beautiful little CopterX CX 250 SE. BNF
- Carbon Fiber main blades
- CopterX head & tail
- Align canopy, tail boom, landing skids, flybar paddle
- T-Pro metal gear servos on cyclic
- Assan MEMS Gyro
- Henge MD922 digital servo on tail
- Exceed RC Proton 30A ESC w/ BEC
- CopterX motor
- OrangeRx receiver (Spektrum/JR compatible) with plastic case removed.
Extras (a few of these are used, most are new):
- A complete second pre-built kit with CopterX head, genuine Align blade grips, and EXI tail (no electronics) in addition to the below items.
- 5 x canopy
- 2 sets of flybar paddles
- CopterX main rotor blade grip
- 2 x .9mm hex drivers (not pictured)
- 5 x pair of tail rotor blades 3 white, 2 black.
- 2 x main gear one-way bearing
- 2 x pair carbon fiber main blades
- 3 x plastic main blades
- Anti-rotation bracket
- 8 x tail blade grip bearings
- Main shaft retaining block and bearings
- Carbon fiber horizontal stabilizer
- Bag of tons of nuts, bolts and misc tiny pieces.
- 2 x One-piece landing gear strut/bottom tray (black)
- 2 x white landing gear strut
- 4 x pair gray landing skid
- 7 x main gear (5 black, 2 white)
- complete set of linkages
- Assorted colored tail servo mounts
- 7 x tail servo rod holder
- Complete EXI tail
- Complete frame set
- 2 x blade holders
- Complete HK head
- 4 x main shaft
- 4 x flybars
- 6 x servo rods
- 2 x tail boom support rods
- 3 x tail booms (1 Align, 2 EXI)
- 5 x feathering shaft (mix Align & EXI)
- Canopy spinner
- 4 x tail belt
A small piece of the frame (left-side above servo) was removed for better fitting of the servo. It doesn't affect flight. You can replace it with the included spare frame if you want. Bottom of skids have typical scrape marks. Part of the white canopy has 2 hairline cracks about 1/2" long. I tried to capture it in the photos but it's really small.
This thing flies great. But as with any heli purchase, you should review the setup before flying. I'm not the best at setting these up or flying them for that matter.
I'm asking for $220 shipped in the continental US but will take the best reasonable offer.
Let me know if you have any questions.