View Single Post
Old Mar 04, 2012, 08:20 AM
Find More Posts by Nobby33
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Mar 2012
37 Posts
Discussion
A cub and a spit...

So for the last year or so I have been flying a Nine Eagles Extra 300. Its fun to fly, pretty fast, very acrobatic and pretty durable. In the time I have had it, I have had one bad crash, ripping off the wing, but a little glue and she was good to go.

I wanted to get something a little bigger, and at my local hobby shop they convinced me to tryout the Hobbyzone Super Cub. I figured it would be a good place to start on something bigger, and last sunday I flew my maiden flight with it. It flew like a dream and during the last week I have been flying it every morning before work. I even managed a 25 minute flight, cruising around at half throttle in windless conditions.

Something I haven't mentioned, I also own a Parkzone Spitfire Mk IIB, I have had it for around 4 years, but never flown it. Why? Well, I just didn't want to break it, and I am glad I have waited this long to give it ago.

On Thursday, I flew her for the first time. Wow, is all i can say. She is beautiful, very stable and soon I had her climbing, looping, barrel rolling and even some stall turns.

I love her to bits and I love the Cub as well, as its a completely different flight experience!

Here's hoping to no wind tomorrow morning!
Nobby33 is offline Find More Posts by Nobby33