View Single Post
Old Mar 02, 2012, 10:47 AM
Find More Posts by trnt_west
Ops check good
United States, LA, Barksdale AFB
Joined Mar 2012
38 Posts
Ill be sure to do that browneyedfool, but again I'm not bashing 3d hobby shop at all!! Golly I'm not here to do that I'm totally satisfied with their service, I totally understand that when i called they were already closed.yes I understand that thy have jot yet had a chance to address the problem. I dont expect an immediate first position in line to have this fixed. I'm simply asking and directing this to anyone else on here that may have had any experience with 3dhs customers service. I've heard its amazing customer service. I just haven't had any reason to experience it until now I just don't know what to expect. Will 3dhs ask me to send the fuselage back? Will they just send me a fuselage and canopy and call it solved? Again I'm just asking how they handled anyone else's case. I'd just like to know what to expect so if I need to i cabt get it ready to ship back to them. I just really feel like y'all are giving me a hard time. I'm relatively new to this and honestly didn't think everyone would jump on me about this ..again I'm sorry for anyones inconvenience
trnt_west is offline Find More Posts by trnt_west