View Single Post
Old Mar 01, 2012, 11:20 AM
Find More Posts by jarel design
Southern Oregon
Joined Apr 2004
1,908 Posts
Getting Married! =D

Hi Guys,

So sorry I have been so absent here. I know I’ve shared how my client prototype work has just been incredibly busy over the past year. I don’t know if I shared that Tresa and I have been engaged for over two years and have not had the time of funds to “set the date”…

Well, It’s finally happened and we will be leaving for Maui, Hawaii on March 6th! She has always been so supportive, bringing meals, drinks, smiles and hugs to me in the studio as I worked the nights away (especially when she hears me “not having fun”)…

She’s stepped in lately helping me with my backlog of kit production, trimming parts, collating hardware, printing plans, packing kits and lately, taking care of communications regarding orders, creating labels and getting everything ready for me to ship out…

She has always deserved being treated like a princess and I am finally in a position to give back…

We will be getting married on a beach in Maui on March 9th and returning March 20th.

I have all current paid orders by the door ready to be shipped to day…

If there are any of you who want to order anything, please email her and be prepared to send payment by tomorrow night so that she can prep everything for shipping on Monday. We will not be able to receive or process any orders after tomorrow night. (I’m still completing another client project that is due to be shipped out on Monday and I have done so little to prepare for our trip.

With the exception of the DaVinci (6 kits left since prepping more than 24 a couple of weeks ago!), stock for everything else is still “ok” (unless we receive a sudden burst of orders. LOL!).

I already have another client project scheduled to begin when I return, but all other efforts on my part will go into completing two new bodies for the HH Blade MQX, creating a build thread for the Raptor UAV aerial photography drone and the new DaVinci Slope ship.

Just wanted to share the great news, explain why I will be completely absent here (for a while at least) and why you will not receive any email replies after Monday March 5th.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

Best Always,

Richard
jarel design is offline Find More Posts by jarel design