View Single Post
Old Feb 27, 2012, 08:12 PM
Find More Posts by kevin
United States, OH, Grove City
Joined Aug 1999
3,753 Posts
Discussion
E-Jets International 2012

OK guys, here we go.... E-Jets International is gearing up for another great year at a new venue. I realize this posting is a bit early but I have received quite a few pm and emails about the event (given the torks field loss). We received clearance for the new venue this evening.

The event will take place at the home of the Columbus Big Birds (ama chartered club) .... Darby Dan Airport... 7535 West Broad Street, Galloway Ohio

The Tork's website can be found here... http://torks.com/

same great volunteer staff, AND MANY GREAT VENDORS AND PILOTS.

This thread will be for all things E-Jets related. We will post updates here... and welcome suggestions as well.

This is a 4 day event: September 6,7,8,9 ... Wednesday will be event setup day ... pilots can fly but i will need to check on the availability before wednesday during the week.

Pictures of the airport (private) and runway (6000ft) are attached. The hangar you see in the pics will be available for aircraft storage overnight ... as long as there is room left (its big).

This location is about 15-20 minutes away from the old torks field.

One new thing this year ... turbine aircraft are welcome to fly with edf aircraft after event hours (for registered pilots).

Hotel info.....

Got two Hotels locked in for E-Jets 2012. We have a block of 30 rooms reserved at each with great prices. They are next door to each other and are located on Evans Way Court south of Hilliard and about three miles from Darby Dan Airport. Plenty of great restaurants close. First is Best Western Suites, 1133 Evans Way Court (614-870-2378). Prices for the suites are $60.00 plus tax. Second choice is Country Inn and Suites, 1155 Evans Way Court(614-853-1257). Prices are $80.00 plus tax. Both blocks are under E-Jets and will be held until mid August.
kevin is offline Find More Posts by kevin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kevin; Sep 05, 2012 at 06:05 PM.