Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:44 PM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by javi33 View Post
Hi, forgive but do not speak English (and I use the google translate, I have problems with the camera, start the recording, my plane flight and stops recording when you want, randomly, sometimes recorded 1 minute, another 3 minutes back to record and give the recording stops again when she wants, I have the latest firmware that removes the recording date and holds 70 minutes, but does not work well ... you can help me please? Thanks
Are you sure your battery is fully charged? Try recording using the car charger for power to see if it still stop recording early. What is the brand, capacity, and speed class of your flash card? Also, test the card using the h2testw.exe utility program (see the FAQs on page 3 for download site). Try another flash memory card... name brand class 4 cards are recommended. Avoid using Class 10 cards... they will not help get good recordings, and may even be incompatible with the camera.
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Last edited by Tom Frank; Feb 25, 2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: added more flash card comments