Thread: Discussion All Things GWS
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2012, 11:40 AM
Find More Posts by wolfewinde
My Co-Pilots Rock!!
United States, FL, Clearwater
Joined May 2011
1,665 Posts
What battery sizes do you guys find most useful?

I tend to run 1300 3s or 1800 3s in all my GWS planes except the Pico Moths - those are 800 or 1000 2s. And I run 3300 3s in the big Formosa. I don't fly WOT much, so I am getting 6 - 10 minutes flight times on most of the planes. I have batteries on the brain since I am busy charging up a bunch of mine to get ready to fly this afternoon - weather looks good - under 5 mph - rare lately

You have a nice place to fly, Bartricky. Our City Field at Dunedin doesn't have that much open space and is surrounded by trees that consume a steady diet of airplanes LOL.

Roger - Like you, I generally prefer videos taken from the ground over on-board videos. I do tend to like the on-board better if the view includes part of the plane so you can judge ground perspective better. I especially like the view through the main LG like Dave had on his video. Music? - sometimes - depends on the music.

My favorite , though, are videos of one plane in flight taken from another plane in flight - you don't see too many of those.

Wolfe
wolfewinde is offline Find More Posts by wolfewinde
Last edited by wolfewinde; Feb 21, 2012 at 11:52 AM.