Thread: New Product Official Eflite UMX Beast 3D
View Single Post
Old Feb 21, 2012, 10:01 AM
Find More Posts by dragonshade
United States, GA, Marietta
Joined Dec 2011
283 Posts
Erkq... Now that was some cool footage. Where do you get these cameras? Most importantly though... fill me in on the carbon fiber rods I see bracing the tail... where did you get those mounts? and can I get some good pics??

Silent and Turner... Great stories. When thinking how awesome it would be to fly planes, I never once thought of maybe flying with birds.. very nice bonus.

On a side note.. Can you guys give me some wind flying tips for the Beast 3D. Like what you do or how do you setup different, and how high of winds do you fly in? For me it seems anything over about 8mph the plane will climb into the sky like mad, even putting the battery 2cm or so more forward than usual. Afraid to go too far, but thinking it should be way forward. Of course elevator controls are overly touchy too. I did put it up once in 14 mph wind, with 20 mph or so gusts... that was a handful for me, and hardly fun. Tips would be great.

So great to have a group with so much more experience with the very same plane, thanks for everything.
dragonshade is offline Find More Posts by dragonshade