Find More Posts by jrtubb
I Fly!
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined Jan 2011
1,929 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stregalicious View Post
Heya Radian owners...

Just picked up a Radian Pro today and got it put together this evening and got a test setup on the DX8 to try out tomorrow. Not sure exactly how I'm going to like the setup I put togther with the 2 position flaps (flaps switch), 2 position crow (aux 2), and camber and reflex (aux 3).

I did a lot of glider flying as a teen and into my early 20's. I accumulated maybe 8 or so years flying gliders but haven't been involved with them since and haven't ever owned an electric glider.

I'm excited to get back into flying and the Radian Pro just seemed to fit what I was looking for. My cousin let me try his Radian and I enjoyed it but wanted a little more. I think once I get a handle on the Radian Pro I'll look into getting something a little more aerobatic. I really like the look of the Parkzone stuff and have heard great things about their aircraft. I also saw the Starmax AD-1 which looked really good and that may also be on my shirt list.

Hope to learn more from all of you that have been doing this a while.
Have fun, i jut did 3 flights today in very windy conditions. I do like the 2100 pack I got for the high winds, with the stock 1300 pack it was getting push around alot.
jrtubb is online now Find More Posts by jrtubb