Old Feb 20, 2012, 01:27 PM
Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Nov 2010
3,139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanotown22 View Post
everyone we are so close to having actual flying videos posted please lets just be quiet until info comes in then we can actually have something to look at.. right now we are going back and forth about information that has not even been posted.. If this continues I will just close this thread. Something I wish I could do with the other thread. NO MORE random talk about anything other than this plane.
Ryan, if you want to CONTROL what people are able to post about, then I suggest you utilize the sticky thread option:

Extracted from JBourke's post: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...14&postcount=1
"Sticky Threads - All sticky threads are moderated by the thread starter. If you want to have a thread stickied (or unstickied), you can accomplish this by reporting the first post in the thread. Choose "Stick/Unstick this thread" from the list of report options."

Then if someone posts a comment you don't like, you can delete it.
I would suggest this as the best method to guiding the discussion within this thread to only the subjects that you personally approve of.
-= GYRO =- is offline Find More Posts by -= GYRO =-
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)