View Single Post
Old Feb 20, 2012, 09:16 AM
Find More Posts by Kevin Greene
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Mar 2007
4,292 Posts
I picked up my Sabre yesterday!!!...By the time I got home the sun had set too much to get in a flight...I'm going to get off of work today about 2 1/2 hours before the sun sets so I should get in a couple of flights...

About the plane---What a GREAT little piece of CRAFTSMANSHIP!!!...No cheesey tape to hold the fuselage together...The seam in the fuselage is so well hidden that it looks like a panel line...The panel lines on the plane are pretty crisp, especially the lines on the flying surfaces....Not too wide like you see on other foamies...This plane could almost pass for a plastic kit desk top model---It's that nice!!!...I did notice that there is some washout built into the wing...A few degrees worth...In person, the larger than scale intake opening doesn't look that noticeable...The only flaw that I could find was when looking down the intake there is a small ridge where the battery box styro moulding isn't aligned with the fuselage moulding...A VERY minor criticism as 2 seconds with a Dremel will remedy the ridge to being a ghost....

I'm VERY satisfied with the appearance of the plane...I can't hardly wait to get off from work to fly it!!

Kevin
Kevin Greene is online now Find More Posts by Kevin Greene