View Single Post
Old Feb 18, 2012, 09:29 PM
Find More Posts by Kevin Greene
United States, TN, Jackson
Joined Mar 2007
4,289 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotech View Post
Went to my local hobby shop this morning( an hour away) to get a few batteries since I was in the area, and look what they had on the shelf! They just got it in yesterday they said. Needless to say I scooped it right up! Looks awesome....hope to maiden this weekend....
Congrats!!!...Like I stated---There seems to be no rhyme or reason (to me anyway) as to what shops will get one or not...My guess is the shops that deal in higher volume will get the planes first...

An hour away---You are in the same boat as I when it comes to traveling to a decent hobby shop......

Since I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow I hope to maiden mine sometime late tomorrow...The forcast calls for a wind warning for tonight and a possibility of heavy wet snow in the AM...So, I doubt I'll be able to maiden mine...If the weather/wind/snow/rain is bad tomorrow I'll get out the chalk and weather the plane instead of flying...I'd rather be flying!!!......

I made up a couple of 320mAh Hyperion 2S packs tonight to try in the Sabre...Balance charging as I type.......

Kevin
Kevin Greene is offline Find More Posts by Kevin Greene
Last edited by Kevin Greene; Feb 18, 2012 at 09:40 PM.