Old Feb 18, 2012, 07:31 PM
Find More Posts by brushless55
big ignore list
United States, CO, Longmont
Joined Nov 2011
4,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Greene View Post
I'll definately make some posts---If it looks like the others that have posted the GP micro Sabre looks to be a winner.....I have SEVERAL different battery packs in different mAh/C ratings to test this plane with---EFlite, ThunderPower, Hyperion, and a few generic no-name packs as well...Who's going to be the first to try 3S???!!!???... ....I also have one of the ArtTech 30mm F-86's coming as well...It should be here some time early next week...Until the EFlite MiG arrives this will have to do as the only shootout of newly released planes in town......

The hobby shop that I deal with had one just "show up" last Wednesday...They sold it due to the guy that I normally deal with only works part-time and the message didn't get out that I was wanting the plane...I happened to call yesterday and one of the owners went waaaaaaaay out of his way to hunt another down for me...He personally picked it up for me and is now at his shop...THIS type of service is the reason I drive 160 miles round trip to deal with this guy!!!.......PLUS, he's open on SUNDAYS!!!......

Eltreato, I hope you get yours soon but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to what shops get these planes...

Kevin
oh man....!
brushless55 is offline Find More Posts by brushless55