Old Feb 18, 2012, 03:49 AM
Find More Posts by finster
Michigan
Joined Feb 2006
502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof100 View Post
Finster,

The bugs are worked out in the 16. I have both. The 16 is better in terms of video quality in low light and dark to light transitions. I replaced the lens module because I screwed up the original. That new lens has better color and slightly wider AOV. The lipo will last longer because the charging circuitry in the #16 is easier on the lipo.

By the way, the #11 didn't hit the market until a year ago so how did you buy a #11 two years ago?

Bill
The #16 does have better low light than the #11 and videos do look a bit sharper...but there is still some problems with the #16 that havent been worked out yet...last I seen there was a list of sd cards that didnt work in it...

When you say the battery life on #16 will be longer is that because it takes 2.5 hours to charge? Do people have to buy these new lenses seperatly or do they now come with them?

Your rite...my #11 camera is 1 year 2 months old...not 2 years...I was thinking 2010 -2012 instead of months...but the battery in my #11 has never been replaced...so batteries will probably last a couple years before replacing...
finster is offline Find More Posts by finster