View Single Post
Old Feb 17, 2012, 08:24 PM
pchewn is offline
Find More Posts by pchewn
Pat Chewning
USA, OR, Beaverton
Joined Sep 2009
348 Posts
Ready to dodge hail and rain tomorrow at Peterson Butte. The lift should be fantastic, but the moisture factor is a concern. I'll not be bringing my ASH-25 because it is wood veneer wing and I don't want it to get wet.

I am bringing:

Le Fish foam plane.
DG-1000
Seagull (hollow molded) -- yes, it looks just like a real seagull. (Major repair now ready to fly again).
Victor 6" slope racer.
AldiiJ -- 2.5m slope racer.

I think tomorrow could be good .... or it could be a lot of waiting while the rain comes.

The good news is that the rain is supposed to be very heavy shower periods followed by no rain. And the lapse rate is really good too!

Monday is looking good too! Fewer rain showers and still good strong SW winds. Sunday is the only day without flying I think, unless I go to the coast. Anyone up for Cascade Head?
pchewn is offline Find More Posts by pchewn
Last edited by pchewn; Feb 17, 2012 at 08:31 PM.
Reply With Quote