Old Feb 17, 2012, 06:19 PM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,012 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moab View Post
Sorry. Not trying to be a PITA. I happen to have that one black Jumbo cam that is square. And the buttons are all the same size. I'll figure it out. If I can get it to record for more than 6 seconds.

PAtrick
Bottom button is power... that's pretty obvious when you push it since the LED should come on if the battery is charged. The top button (small button on the small #11) is the shutter and does nothing until it is powered up. Then the instructions for the #11 (small version) describe the rest.

If you had it recording and it only lasted for 6 seconds, the battery might not be charged, or could be defective, or the flash card may have issues, or worse (hopefully not), the camera could have a defect. Give it a try and see. You can post here if you still have problems.

The web sites where you buy the camera have had pictures of the camera showing the buttons (unless they've changed). The center "button" is a dummy on all the Jumbo cameras. I've added this last sentence to paragraph I referenced from post #2.
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Last edited by Tom Frank; Feb 17, 2012 at 06:36 PM.