Old Feb 16, 2012, 08:28 PM
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
United States, MA, Westport
Joined Nov 2011
1,805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooneypilot60h View Post
Greetings - I'm a neophyte flyer. My girlfriend bought me a Brookstone helicopter for christmas, you know the indoor infrared type. I now have 5 planes and three helicopters. I recently completed my first build. Wolfe on this thread gave me a GWS F-4U Corsair. Wolfe was with me tonight on her maiden flight. What a thrill! I have about 15-20 hours in building it and I didn't crash on her maiden flight. Thanks Wolfe! SInce I don't have any experience other then the GWS Corsair, I suppose you'll have to take this with a grain of salt. I found this model simple to build. I evidently got it put together pretty straight because it flew very true and smooth. Of course I had a good instructor too! I'll definitely build more GWS planes.

Check out my pics
Welcome to the addiction!

It's great when you have someone with experience to guide you. My father got me into this hobby many years ago and I hope to pass the fun along to my son as well.

Your Corsair looks GREAT! Nice job on the build, and congrats on a successful maiden flight! (those are the scariest because you don't know what to expect)
Hit N Run is online now Find More Posts by Hit N Run