View Single Post
Old Feb 14, 2012, 07:28 PM
Find More Posts by jarel design
Southern Oregon
Joined Apr 2004
1,908 Posts
NEW DESIGN! And Back in Stock!

Well, it's not really new... I shared photos of the concave aerodynamic version of the EyePod Camera Mount, but for whatever reason, I forgot to produce it!

Basically this version of thee aerodynamic EyePod has a concave back instead of the previous flat back. This provides great mounting on curved fuselages like many of the scale foamies, Radians etc... (photos attached....)

Assembly is practically the same as our other EyePod designs and I've posted photos of how it's built. Also photos of the new concave aerodynamic design as mounted on some of your favorite planes.

We now have three EyePod designs:

Standard (rectangular, flat back)
Aerodynamic (tear drop with flat back)
Aerodynamic (concave with a concave fusealge mounting back.)

Price for each is $9.95

After being back ordered for some time, I'm also happy to announce that we are back in stock! All new metal vacuum forming tooling has been completed and Tresa has gotten into the act by trimming, sorting and packing boxes.

Also new are our boxes! I found one slightly larger than the original which allows us to ship two of any style in one box. Shipping is still the same for two so you save shipping on one!

If you have any questions just post them here (I'm sure if one of you has a question, there are others who do as well, but just not asking... Or email us to get on our newsletter

Best!

Richard
jarel design is offline Find More Posts by jarel design