Thread: New Product BlitzRCWorks Giant MX2
View Single Post
Old Feb 06, 2012, 05:04 PM
Find More Posts by dkrhardy
United States, FL, The Villages
Joined Oct 2010
4,001 Posts
Also ... I feel sooooo stupid. I was an air traffic controller for 40+ yrs so I shouldn't be stupid. But, I printed the program info for the ESC, took it up to the hangar to do the progamming, and it is going nowhere! I got the stick movement goofed in the very beginning, so I disconnected the battery, went for a cool off time on the patio, and tried again. Instead of going to the 1st menu with a tone and beeps to get you to the sub options, it is stuck on 2 music notes and the series of beeps. Since it seems stuck there, I thought, OK I'll keep going. But now it won't select anything and goes right back to the 2 notes and the beeps. I want to start over to ensure I got the battery cell count correct and go on from there. I am concerned that I got that very 1st step screwed up. I want to start over. Should I just let it sit for a few minutes and give it a go, or am I stuck where I am and might goof the ESC by having things set wrong. If someone would like to call me, or give me your ph#, let me know. I hesitate to post my ph# here, but would PM it to someone. Jeeeeez I feel so frustrated.
dkrhardy is offline Find More Posts by dkrhardy