Thread: New Product BlitzRCWorks Giant MX2
View Single Post
Old Feb 06, 2012, 03:26 PM
Find More Posts by dkrhardy
United States, FL, The Villages
Joined Oct 2010
4,001 Posts
OK, big, important question here!

I have several low to mid wing planes and most balance from the top of the wing .. plane upside down. BUT I also have one that balances right side up. I looked in the manual, as well as the on-line version, and they show the balance point but it is not even close to clear whether it is up or down. I checked both ways, and right side up it is a bit nose heavy, turn it upside down and it is tail heavy. Soooo, I need to know which way to aclimate it for correct CG. The 2650 battery is about 3/4" in front of the spar. I remember reading in long past posts that folks were having far differing battery placements to get CG'd. Is it possible that some folks are using upside, and others using downside to get their CG? If so, OMG there are some planes that are probably waaaay out of best CG. This time I don't need my usual handholding, I really need a good answer. Thanks!
Don

I just posted this and had NO idea that text would be so big. And I can't change it with the edit function. My apology to you all.
dkrhardy is offline Find More Posts by dkrhardy