Old Feb 06, 2012, 02:23 PM
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
7,168 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
There's no pleasing you people. You order your item from "BangGood"

Of course one would expect some bang goods to arrive. Just be thankful it's just the box.
Customers are hard to pleased, but unless they are pleased, they won't be customers for very long. We all want better products at lower prices. Something's got to give. As we have seen, some sellers decided to make profits by cutting corners on packaging and shipping.

My point is - that is a bad choice of business. Consider that today I could buy an S107 from a certain US seller at $25.xx, with speedy delivery, in well protected shipping box, versus buying the same product off-shore, which takes a much longer time for delivery, with no protection for that long journey. And your savings is less than $3! What would you choose? I think it is a no-brainer choice.

Remember also that a lot of these helicopters are presents to someone we care about. Would you like to present a gift in a pristine condition, or a gift that looks like that it's been run over by a truck? Again, I think it is a no-brainer choice.

Therefore, if vendors want to compete from our businesses, they should take notes think about these poor corner-cutting practices.
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad