Thread: Discussion The Willow's Birthhday
View Single Post
Old Feb 05, 2012, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by southern180
United States, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Jun 2006
61 Posts
Bashing

I understand people go to great time and effort with different hobbies, Helios,Planes and boats to include molded gliders. Not one of these items have a patent and are mass produced from China to the UK. As for copies you take your chance, here in the USA we buy from a couple main importers in other parts of the world they buy from other places that would cost us way too much in shipping.
Just because its copied don't make it junk, Most folks would say the wright bros. where also copied????? Some better than others! Launch Model makes a nice plane for the money and is sold in many parts of the world , with many different names, I own a NAN, Rcrcm, launch model and a few others , each has its good and bad points, some were 800 plus and others less than 300 bucks. I can say that the 500 has no better fit and finish than the 300 dollar plane sometimes better.
If someone has a problem with others reproducing a product they have produced then take them to court or spend some of that money and patent there wares.
southern180 is offline Find More Posts by southern180