View Single Post
Old Feb 02, 2012, 10:16 AM
Find More Posts by Tartago
Back to EDF
Joined Apr 2006
5,574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wind1234 View Post
just some 3 1/2 in. fans from hk they was like 20 bucks.....i got the warhead 3567 1850kv motors(20 bucks) in my cart ready to click the button...and 2 90-100amp hobbyking ss series esc's....i notice that some the esc's have no bec and some have 3-5v bec not sure wich i need for sure im still learning the hobby....probly gonna go with a 5s but not sure wich C rating to get...id like to hook 2 packs together mabe like 2 2200mah as i dont think i cound get a 5000mah brick in......hard to tell what my all up weight will be the plane dry weight is probly 1 1/2 pounds but you add 2 edf's and batteries it will be over 3 lb.? just guessing there.....and yea deffinatly gonna record even gonna buy a small hd cam for the plane...my credit card is cringing in my pocket lol just trying to make sure i get what i need and not anything i dont : )
W. If you use a SS opto ESC you need to add an external ubec, can't work without it. BEC and ubec will feed your servos direct from the battery in the case the ESC dies. You need to remove the red wire from the Rx connector in the ESC.
Tartago is online now Find More Posts by Tartago