Thread: Build Log MIG 31 FIREFOX scratchbuild
View Single Post
Old Feb 01, 2012, 11:04 PM
Find More Posts by wind1234
United States, OH, Fairborn
Joined Jan 2012
126 Posts
my glue set up and i carved these tip holders....these will get a layer or 2 of glass.... the little grooves i cut in them are prety close to the top and i dont want these to snap just handeling them or when i go to tighen them down on the wingtip...i might even jump back to these later in the build and somehow make them ajustable..if i had like a 9 channel radio or something crazy like that i would for sure...as who know what kinda fight characteristics this thing will have.... tbh i probly couldnt fly this thing even if it was allready set up lol but im having a blast building it and who knows mabe my flight/non flight will help the next guy im trying to catalog everything so if anyone would like any info feel free to ask...

on a side note since i ordered 2 (3in. 7 blade fans)from hk and there still getting back from holiday i went ahead and ordered 2 (3 1/2 in. 7 blade) fans just in case i can cram them in there : ) and those fans got the 5mm shaft on them wich will alow me to go head and pick out some motors and esc's...this things gonna take off like one of them crazy bottlerockets that dont know wich way to go ....get like a foot of the ground and start cork screwin lol
wind1234 is offline Find More Posts by wind1234