Thread: Build Log MIG 31 FIREFOX scratchbuild
View Single Post
Old Jan 31, 2012, 12:38 PM
Find More Posts by CoolerByTheLake
Do it Right, the first time!
United States, MN, Hermantown
Joined Dec 2008
7,127 Posts
Coming along nicly. Tax time, a wonderfull time of the year! My partner got her state back in 4 working days. Thought mine would be here today, no luck yet. Feds, a little longer, next week.

I only ordered once from HK myself, and it took 7 days from Hong Kong. But, is yours is coming from there, read this:

Asia warehouse holiday period notice. 21/01/2012
It's that time of year again; when 20% of the world's population takes a holiday to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
During this holiday period HobbyKing will have varying levels of service due to customs, courier/shipping closures and public holidays. Here's what you need to know.
-All Satellite warehouses (US/DE/AU) will remain open and function normally. If you make an order to one of these warehouses it will be processed normally.
-HobbyKing Customer Service will remain open the entire time during the holiday period (21-28 Jan); however support will be slow due to an increase in support requests.
-Orders placed between 21~31 of January will be shipped in the first week of February.

I do like you idea of the carbon rods for gear. Just remember, like a leaf spring, that has a shackel in the back for flexing, you will need to have a way for the rod to move reward. Possibly, inside a larger carbon tube? And good hard points to mount to. Mark
CoolerByTheLake is offline Find More Posts by CoolerByTheLake