View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2012, 11:32 AM
Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Paralyzer, what's your order number for the A1 please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARALYZER View Post
Wow, its nice to see that SOME of you are being helped. All I wanted was a prop adapter. They sent it but it was the wrong one. When I said that it was the wrong one, they said they could send it but I had to pay this time. They sent the wrong one for free and then wanted me to pay for the right one. I was really confused. Why send the wrong one for free and then ask me to pay for the right one. I could've sent this one back if that was the problem but none of that was even mentioned. I think Bailey tried to help but I received no emails. Maybe they sent it to the wrong email but I've heard nothing. Its only a 6 dollar item. But its the principal of the whole thing. I have yet to fly my A-1 Skyraider again. I won't buy from BH again until this is resolved. Not trying to be mean, I do like the planes, but I won't spend any money until this $6 item issue has been resolved. I can buy it elswhere but I'd rather not unless I have to. Flying season is almost here and I'll have to get it somewhere. Sorry Bailey, I just haven't heard anything beyond this forum. I would even send this back once I got the replacement. I'd like to be fair about this, lol. Hopefully something good will happen. I think you guys have great planes and I honestly think you do mean well. Things get messed up and misinterpreted sometimes. Please help me out, this isn't a big request. Thanks.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR