Find More Posts by Auflyer
still a lot to learn!!!!
Australia, NSW, Laurieton
Joined Jan 2012
306 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormforce View Post
Scott,

Don't change just because it may be the norm in Australia to use mode 1, if you use mode 1, fair enough, but if you already use mode 2, stick with the way you have already learnt. That way, the transition from Mode 2 - 4 channel Fixed Pitch to Mode 2 - 6 channel Collective Pitch will feel just as natural, if you wish to go that way. Your instinctive anticipation, in conjunction with your natural reflexes, will already be well honed on the 4ch FP.

Make a decision which mode to go with, then stick to it, it's less confusing and frustrating for you that way.
Mick,
So far I only have a 3ch 9053. However Im confused after looking at your link. The 9053 has throttle on the left, not the right as illustrated in your link for mode 1???? Anyway have ordered a FP100 from Hobby King in Mode 2. will be my first 4ch This is identical to a v911. I thought this would be good to learn on and then move to the 9116.

By the way every Australian ebay seller i have contacted only have mode 1 9116. Have not heard from Super hobby group, is that where you got yours from? How hard is it to swap the sticks over otherwise. Sorry for all the questions, alot to learn

Cheers
Scott
Auflyer is offline Find More Posts by Auflyer