Thread: Discussion New JETI Transmitter..
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2012, 10:14 AM
Find More Posts by MattyB
Taranis Tyro...
United Kingdom, England, Hitchin
Joined Jan 2004
4,642 Posts
Wow, looks like the absence of real products from Jeti has turned this thread into a bit of a troll fest... Having said that I agree some of what's been posted - the styling certainly seems to be a bit "Marmite"!

Personally I am really excited in these radios, late and expensive as they are - right now I've held off going 2.4 because I didn't want to jump to the wrong technology from my 35MHz Evo, learn a new programming logic and then find I'd made a mistake when 2nd or 3rd gen 2.4 gear emerged. If the programming logic is as flexible as Multiplex's (unfortunately not possible to tell from that video) I would definitely be prepared to pay the premium for the TX - Jeti RXs are significantly cheaper here than for many of the big name competitors, making the total cost no more. Anyway, it seems to me that investing in your TX is money well spent - it's the only piece of kit you use every single time you go flying after all, and reliability is paramount. Time to drop a line to the UK distributors methinks...
MattyB is online now Find More Posts by MattyB