View Single Post
Old Jan 17, 2012, 07:44 PM
Find More Posts by monkeyhanger
Canada, ON
Joined Mar 2010
1,272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangamatchstic View Post
I have been running my GA250 gyro with my Emax ES 9257 servo for a while on my hk450 and its been amazing until this afternoon. I went out for a fly at midday and it went without a hitch, did a flip, some circuits ect, i then went out to fly again this arvo and as soon as i put the heli in the air massive tail wag and no response from the tail servo when i give an input, at first i thought i had changed the tail servo frequencey, i tried every single one without success. i then i checked my settings on my remote (turnigy 9x
), no problems there i could see. So could someone please help me with this issue or at the very least give me the frequency for the tail servo so i have a base to sought out the servos from.
300 Hz max for the 9257, so set the gyro for 1520/250.

If your tail was wagging, that suggests to me that the tail servo was still working, otherwise the heli would have just spun counterclockwise at high speed. What's your gain set to on your radio? It should probably be in the 25% - 30% range on a 9x

Edit: it's been a long day...30% to 45% is a reasonable number on the 9x gyro menu, not 25 to 30
monkeyhanger is offline Find More Posts by monkeyhanger
Last edited by monkeyhanger; Jan 17, 2012 at 08:05 PM.