OK I will start a 31AP thread.
Some general info
1) 31AP is an IMU autopilot (no thermo piles)
2) it has a functioning GCS in windows 7
3) the AP can remember up to 20 waypoints (with latest firmware)
4) it can also RTL, circle at given location and do "click and fly"
5) it works with xbee pro ttl modems
6) it has NO airspeed sensor however it does increase throttle to keep ground speed PLEASE NOTE!!! there is some work being done to add airspeed control found here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1807224
7) it is VERY easy to hook up and get flyling
8) it is also very cheap and now shipped with an osd
Who am I?
I do not work for FY, however they did send me this autopilot for testing before it's release, we found some minor bugs with the GCS that now seem to be corrected.
The only bug I can see right now is that for some reason my RTL altitude seems quite low... be aware of this and check on your platform.
I have done a quick video on my last flight. Everything about this AP is easy very self explanitory.
I give it a 9 out of 10 for the price (even if I had to pay)
The only reason I don't give it a ten is becuase of my RTL altitude... however all waypoints seem to maintain altitude well.
About me.. I own or have tried the following for fixed wing craft.
2) Atto pilot (never really got the support I wanted and they moved on wanting more money for features I thought were standard)
3) FY-21AP (good but this is waaaaay better)
4) FY-3ZT (good but more complex)
5) FY-Panda system (replacment for 3ZT but have not flown it yet)
5) Eagle Tree (excellent but no waypionts or GCS)
Ok I will reserve some first posts then update as required.