View Single Post
Old Jan 15, 2012, 08:13 PM
Find More Posts by flyowa
Joined Jan 2012
65 Posts
OK, well we'll just consider the number of flights I've had running them on both batteries to be moot

The increase in RPM is enough to notice the increase in whine and give a noticeable boost in performance over the 7.4VDC version, I have no idea how to measure the voltage at the motor feed, but IRCC from what little stab i took at electronics in college way back when vinyl was it, would a 5 volt increase in battery voltage mandate the same increase at the motor?

It may be i'm going to fry the motor, I'm pretty sure we're safe on the board, but haven't noticed any undue heat or anything coming off anything. And if it blows, parts is parts anyway as long as you can get them, but my master plan says keep a few on hand. I currently have 3 S107s, 2 S032s, 1 S031 and the third S033 is on the way to replace this one i got from xheli cause it has a new home to go to. The only question is whether the new one is the 11.1, the support dude says it is, the ad says it is, so we'll see. On the other hand, Geeks is one of those companies that don't exist according to some, they aren't BBB accredited, but they they have an A+ BBB rating because they have one complaint.
flyowa is offline Find More Posts by flyowa