View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2012, 05:37 PM
Find More Posts by village_idiot
Inciting Riots
Joined Dec 2006
9,690 Posts
This is the first system that comes with trainer connections, there are a couple of systems that come as "universal" but this is the first (outside of Plantraco) that is designed to connect to the trainer for use and supplies the connections you need. It's a great idea for receiver ready models and is also a reason why I've avoided some of these types of planes. Only thing that bugs me is I just got an email back saying the Anylink does not work with surface transmitters, was thinking of the 3 channel surface receiver for a vehicle.

Also it is obvious you've been brainwashed by the Spektrum integrated radios where each model has a model match... This is a module, you can fly models on the wrong memory setting. This also means you can have as many receivers bound to the system and as many different model memories as you want, you can even have different model memories on different radios for the same model. It's very flexible just like the other module based systems, but the downside is you better make sure to check the controls to make sure you are on the correct memory before flying. Same as the old days on FM/PCM.
village_idiot is offline Find More Posts by village_idiot