View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2012, 03:38 PM
Find More Posts by Scootatrash
United States, RI
Joined Jan 2012
95 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyBoater View Post
Ah, that's the beauty of Amazon! I have an Amazon prime acct and didn't even think about using it for my S022. I also crashed my Solo Pro yesterday, so I don't have anything to fly right now. It is cold and windy outside now so the S022 won't work. Blipping the throttle stick is what also stops mine when it takes off by itself.
Hey WoodyBoater,
Like I said in PM, I've kind of gotten used to the issue, and as long as I make sure I keep my fingers away from the props at all times, and the controler at hand to "blip" the throttle if it takes off, I do ok.
Unfortunately, by this point I've wrecked the blades where it won't fly right anymore, and I end up crashing it too often. So It's retired until the parts kit gets here. I orederd it through Amazon at the same time I ordered the S022 (1/1/12), and it still hasn't gotten here yet. I guess it's coming from Canada via "Canadian Post".

For the time being I got my mini Chinook S026 yesterday and ... OH MAN what a balst that is! WAY easier to fly than the S022. Better for indoors flying, that's for sure. Only gripe I have so far is, I wish the battery lasted longer. 5-7 mins playing then, wait 45 minutes to charge.

ST
Scootatrash is offline Find More Posts by Scootatrash