Thread: Discussion Donatas Design: Arrow V5
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2012, 02:40 AM
Find More Posts by 3Don
Joined Nov 2004
967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by awood12345 View Post
Is the arrow available in plan form? I can't justify the cost of the kit but would happily buy a plan.
Hello Awood, first of all thank you for kind wishes about Deluxe 3.5 plan, and sorry for no reply to your email, i will try to do this soon.

Andy, JC thank you for keeping my back. Arrow V3 available as plan and latest version V5 available as kit.

About kit price, let me explain how it works. I believe 59eur is very fair price for such quality kit. You might say well depron cost 5$ carbon cost 10$, so why i should pay extra money? Because my kits are not only depron and carbon, i put my experience and knowledge. To gather this, i spend many hours of testing and traveling to competitions (that cost from several to few thousands euros). In return to this i Arrow V5 and other kits have very good flying characterystics ! Add to this right size hardware and printing quality, then its clear why kit can't cost 35$ like hobby king stuff. Besides that most of other hi name foam kits cost much more than mine. No bad feelings just want to explain what im dealing with.
3Don is offline Find More Posts by 3Don